Your trusted responsible entity
Operating a registered or unregistered managed investment scheme is complex, encompassing investment management, distribution and compliance. Many registered schemes are issued to retail investors, resulting in additional obligations, regulatory scrutiny and compliance requirements.
As an Australian Financial Services Licence (AFSL) holder, Sargon is an experienced responsible entity, operating a range of registered and unregistered funds and schemes. We’re first, and foremost, a trustee. Through our unique trustee cloud infrastructure, we enable our clients to focus on what they do best, assured in the knowledge we’re focused on what we do best – trusteeship.
- Scheme documentation, constitutions and compliance plan preparation
- Relationship management and documentation lodgement with the regulator
- Annual compliance plan audit preparation and implementation
- Coordination of tendering and appointment of external providers
- Conflict management and resolution
- Custodial services ensuring segregation and protection of scheme assets
Expert services enhanced by modern software
Sargon has assembled a team with deep industry and technology expertise. And we’re on a mission to help our clients build better financial products. Through our trustee cloud infrastructure, we’ve reimagined how financial products can be operated in a dynamic, highly regulated environment. We’re not burdened by old systems, or a culture that has failed customers. We’re purpose-built to serve investors’ best interests, so our clients can focus on growth.
Sargon’s trustee cloud infrastructure is powering the world's next generation of funds and financial products.