The must-see Trustee
Sargon provides the trustee cloud infrastructure to power the world's next generation of funds and financial products.
Our trustee cloud brings together a unique and powerful combination of modern technology, financial licences and industry experts so our clients can focus on what matters most — their investors and growth.
With over $50 billion in assets under trusteeship and supervision, we operate across Australia, New Zealand and Hong Kong, managing compliance and streamlining operations in a dynamic and highly regulated environment.
We're first and foremost a trustee, purpose-built to serve investors’ best interests. We’re helping to build better funds, to build a better future.
Next-generation technology to power funds and financial products
Sargon's leading technology was built with growth and investors in mind — to build better funds.
- Our collaborative workspace provides clients with a single, seamless interface.
- Our APIs, tools and cloud-based software enable clients to:
- rapidly launch, operate and grow funds; and
- improve engagement, experience, education and outcomes for their investors.
Our technology-led infrastructure delivers operational efficiency and scalability for our clients, and contributes to financial literacy, engagement and better outcomes for their investors.
Financial licences to power funds and financial products
Sargon’s trustee cloud infrastructure is the only platform with financial services and retirement savings licensing across Australia, New Zealand and Hong Kong, including:
- Registerable Superannuation Entity (RSE) with an Extended Public Offer (EPO) licence
- Australian Financial Services Licences (AFSLs) to provide a range of services, including Corporate Trustee, Custody and Responsible Entity services
- KiwiSaver Supervisor licence
- Occupational Retirement Scheme Ordinance (ORSO) licence
Helping manage your investors' best interests is our first priority as we exercise our statutory and fiduciary duties.
Industry experts to navigate financial complexity
Sargon has assembled a team of experts in financial services and technology committed to building a better financial future together.
We have reimagined how funds and financial products can be operated in a dynamic, highly regulated environment, so our clients can focus on what matters most – their investors and growth.
You can be sure you’re serving investors’ best interests with Sargon as trustee. We’re on a mission to build better funds.
Learn how technology can power your compliance
2019 will go down as a landmark year for financial services in Australia, including superannuation. The Royal Commission highlighted many shortcomings, creating a new operating environment that demands increased transparency, regulation and greater emphasis on compliance.